Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 10 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
O Neill (Baker Field) (KONL)
Lat: 42.48°N Lon: 98.68°W Elev: 2031ft.
6 Miles WSW Pickstown SD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 25 by 5am. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A chance of snow and sleet before noon, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 28 by 2pm. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gregory County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE