Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59 Lon: -70.92 Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph becoming east 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South wind around 7 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE