Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.49975°N Lon: 123.369167°W Elev: 1144ft.
Grants Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Light west northwest wind.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 64. Light northwest wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE