Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers between 1am and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Southwest wind around 7 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE