Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
Barometer29.76 in (1007.5 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38 Lon: -71.03 Elev: 20ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the lower 40s. Northwest winds around 5 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Saturday Sunny. Not as cool with highs in the lower 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the evening. Monday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 60s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the mid 50s. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Thursday And Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the mid 40s. Friday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE