Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Quakertown Airport (KUKT)
Lat: 40.44 Lon: -75.38 Elev: 525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of snow, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy early, then becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 28. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, and freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lehigh County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE