Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19°N Lon: 71.17°W Elev: 49ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light northwest wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 3am, then rain and sleet between 3am and 4am, then rain, snow, and sleet after 4am. Low around 17. East wind 7 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before noon. High near 21. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE