Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Crossroads Park (MACP)
Lat: 33.32 Lon: -111.74 Elev: 1270ft.
4 Miles W Mesa AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE