Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Marshall / Ryan Automatic Weather Observing (KMML)
Lat: 44.46 Lon: -95.82 Elev: 1178ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday A slight chance of light snow after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 13. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A chance of light snow. Cloudy, with a low around 3. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A slight chance of light snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 11. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lyon County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE