Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.57 in (1035.4 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lawrence Municipal Airport (KLWM)
Lat: 42.73 Lon: -71.12 Elev: 151ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 1pm. Patchy fog between noon and 2pm. High near 39. East wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE