Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Aurora, Aurora State Airport (KUAO)
Lat: 45.24889 Lon: -122.76556 Elev: 194ft.
2 Miles SSW Gladstone OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Occasional flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Occasional flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Blustery, with a northeast wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 15. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with an east northeast wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as -3. East northeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE