Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Doylestown Airport (KDYL)
Lat: 40.33 Lon: -75.12 Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 8am. High near 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Snow before 8pm, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet between 8pm and 2am, then freezing rain and sleet likely after 2am. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Bucks, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE