Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578 Lon: -122.60917 Elev: 20ft.
Portland International Airport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of flurries between 10pm and 4am, then a slight chance of snow after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. East wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Breezy, with an east wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. East northeast wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 27. East northeast wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE