Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.8 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Snow likely before 2pm, then snow and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Montgomery, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE