Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1004.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Trenton, Mercer County Airport (KTTN)
Lat: 40.29°N Lon: 74.82°W Elev: 213ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. High near 61. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 1am, then a slight chance of snow showers and sleet between 1am and 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers after 2am. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 19. Blustery, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradual clearing during the afternoon, with a high near 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mercer County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE