Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity38% Wind SpeedNW 12 G 17 mph Barometer30.00 in (1015.4 mb) Dewpoint11°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Trenton, Mercer County Airport (KTTN)
Lat: 40.29°N Lon: 74.82°W Elev: 213ft.
Princeton NJ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Sunday A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Periods of rain. Low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.