Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.55 in (1034.0 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Trenton, Mercer County Airport (KTTN)
Lat: 40.29 Lon: -74.82 Elev: 213ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Rain, snow, and sleet before midnight, then rain and sleet between midnight and 2am, then rain after 2am. Low around 32. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 5pm. High near 47. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mercer County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE