Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1007.6 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Rochester, Skyhaven Airport (KDAW)
Lat: 43.28°N Lon: 70.92°W Elev: 322ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 14. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A chance of snow before 2pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Strafford County, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE