Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity79% Wind SpeedNW 3 mph Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rochester, Skyhaven Airport (KDAW)
Lat: 43.28°N Lon: 70.92°W Elev: 322ft.
Rochester NH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind around 5 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind 10 to 15 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A chance of rain before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.