Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baltimore / Martin (KMTN)
Lat: 39.34 Lon: -76.42 Elev: 23ft.
Rock Hall MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 35. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE