Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389 Lon: -123.35611 Elev: 525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain or freezing rain before 1pm, then rain. Areas of dense freezing fog before 10am. High near 40. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.
- Tonight Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 37. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light east southeast wind.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 44. Light south wind.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE