Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Executive Airport (KSAC)
Lat: 38.50694 Lon: -121.49500 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE