Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer29.67 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Cape Cod Coast Guard Air Station (KFMH)
Lat: 41.66°N Lon: 70.52°W Elev: 131ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 51. South wind 7 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 5am, then rain and snow. Patchy fog before 2am. Low around 22. South wind around 16 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before 1pm. Temperature falling to around 22 by 10am. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -2. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barnstable County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE