Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
Barometer30.31 in (1026.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Chatham, Chatham Municipal Airport (KCQX)
Lat: 41.69 Lon: -69.99 Elev: 66ft.
Tonight Cloudy with isolated showers. Near steady temperature in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Cloudy. A chance of showers after midnight. Near steady temperature in the lower 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s. East winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Near steady temperature in the mid 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Showers. Windy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Christmas Day Showers. Windy with highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Thursday Night Through Friday Night Partly cloudy and breezy. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the lower 50s. Saturday And Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the upper 30s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE