Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity78% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.26 in (1023.9 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rawlins, Rawlins Municipal Airport (KRWL)
Lat: 41.81°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6814ft.
Saratoga WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph. Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.