Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6736ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper North Platte River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE