Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38 Lon: -71.03 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 23. Blustery, with a northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Snow and sleet before 1pm, then a chance of snow. High near 34. Breezy, with a northeast wind 17 to 24 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE