Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedW 13 mph Barometer29.94 in (1013.7 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38°N Lon: 71.03°W Elev: 20ft.
Somerville MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. East wind 5 to 9 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A chance of rain, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.