Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Doylestown Airport (KDYL)
Lat: 40.33°N Lon: 75.12°W Elev: 394ft.
Upper Black Eddy PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 53. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers, snow showers, and sleet before 1am, then a slight chance of snow showers between 1am and 5am, then a chance of flurries after 5am. Low around 18. Blustery, with a southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming northwest 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday A chance of flurries before 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Bucks, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE