Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Doylestown Airport (KDYL)
Lat: 40.33 Lon: -75.12 Elev: 394ft.
Upper Black Eddy PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Periods of rain. High near 47. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Periods of rain before 5am, then a chance of rain and snow. Low around 33. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 7am, then a slight chance of snow and sleet between 7am and 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 4am, then snow and freezing rain between 4am and 5am, then rain, snow, and freezing rain after 5am. Low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Bucks, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE