Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint-17°F (-27°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-20°F (-29°C)
Current conditions at
Yankton Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting Sys (KYKN)
Lat: 42.92 Lon: -97.38 Elev: 1339ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -24. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -24. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 16 by midnight. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE