Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19 Lon: -71.17 Elev: 49ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow before 3am, then snow and sleet. Patchy fog after 5am. Low around 31. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 38. Light north wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow, mainly after 3am. Low around 23. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 11am, then rain likely. Patchy fog between 1pm and 2pm, then Patchy fog after 4pm. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 9pm. Patchy fog before 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE