Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.46 in (1033.4 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Pontiac, Oakland County International Airport (KPTK)
Lat: 42.67 Lon: -83.42 Elev: 1004ft.
West Bloomfield MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 24. West northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 27. Light north northeast wind becoming east 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Snow after 7pm. Low around 24. East wind around 11 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oakland County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE