Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68 Lon: -75.6 Elev: 74ft.
West Chester PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of snow after 4am. Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 32. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE