Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Usery Park WS (MAUP)
Lat: 33.48 Lon: -111.61 Elev: 2113ft.
12 Miles NW Superior AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South southeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest and North Central Pinal County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE