Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Usery Park WS (MAUP)
Lat: 33.48°N Lon: 111.61°W Elev: 2113ft.
12 Miles NW Superior AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a southeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Breezy, with an east wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with an east wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest and North Central Pinal County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE