Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedENE 8 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Carefree Ranch (MACR)
Lat: 33.87°N Lon: 111.85°W Elev: 2960ft.
5 Miles N Cave Creek AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Breezy, with an east wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 10 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE