Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Carefree Ranch (MACR)
Lat: 33.87 Lon: -111.85 Elev: 2960ft.
5 Miles N Cave Creek AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE