On Saturday, severe weather will be possible across portions of the northern Plains while dry and hot conditions begin returning to the West.
Severe weather is possible over parts of the northern Plains on Saturday. During the late afternoon and early evening hours, large hail and isolated tornadoes will be the primary threats with damaging winds becoming the greatest threat in the late evening hours. Out west, hot and dry conditions begin to return bringing increased heat dangers and fire weather concerns.
16NM SSE San Francisco CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD OFF THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA COAST RESULTING
IN INCREASING NORTHWEST WINDS THAT WILL LAST THROUGH EARLY NEXT
WEEK. RESIDUAL SOUTHERLY SWELL FROM HURRICANE MARIE WILL CONTINUE
- Tonight SW wind 5 to 11 kt. Mostly cloudy. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday W wind 5 to 11 kt. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night W wind 12 to 17 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. Patchy fog after 11pm. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 9 to 13 kt. Patchy fog before 11am. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WSW wind 6 to 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Labor Day Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night WSW wind 6 to 11 kt. Mostly cloudy. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday WSW wind 5 to 8 kt. Mostly sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SW wind 6 to 13 kt. Mostly cloudy. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE