Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
15 Miles S South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. East wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE