Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.295°N Lon: 114.84528°W Elev: 6257ft.
39 Miles ESE Ely/Yelland Field NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. North northeast wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE