Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 75.23°W Elev: 5ft.
2 Miles SSW Newtown Square PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 61. East wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 5am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Windy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE