Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
2 Miles SSW Newtown Square PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE