Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
2 Miles SSW Newtown Square PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 33. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE