Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
3 Miles SE Glenmoore PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Isolated showers after 2am. Patchy fog before 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chester County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE