Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
3 Miles SE Glenmoore PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of snow after 4am. Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 33. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE