Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 32. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, and freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE