Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 14 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.1 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Trenton, Mercer County Airport (KTTN)
Lat: 40.29 Lon: -74.82 Elev: 213ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Snow likely before noon, then rain and snow. High near 35. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 11pm. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 11am and noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Bucks, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE