Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.67 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Trenton, Mercer County Airport (KTTN)
Lat: 40.29°N Lon: 74.82°W Elev: 213ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Showers, mainly after 1pm. High near 62. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 1am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 19. Blustery, with a southwest wind 14 to 19 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradual clearing during the afternoon, with a high near 27. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Bucks, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE