Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 8 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE