Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Allentown Lehigh Valley International Airport (KABE)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -75.43 Elev: 390ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of snow, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 33. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 31. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Light west wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Bucks, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE