Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
11 Miles WSW Jelm WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE