Active weather pattern Sunday brings threat of wintry weather to several parts of U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, where locally heavy rain and mountain snow are possible from California to the Rockies. Farther east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous Winter Weather Advisories and a few Winter Storm Warnings are in effect from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity91% Wind SpeedNW 7 mph Barometer29.99 in (1023.4 mb) Dewpoint1°F (-17°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie Regional Airport (KLAR)
Lat: 41.32°N Lon: 105.67°W Elev: 7270ft.
10 Miles WSW Jelm WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 13. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible. Monday Night Snow. Low around 12. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible. Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 19. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 36.