Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
FIVE CENT (WEAC1)
Lat: 40.756581 Lon: -122.924019 Elev: 2511ft.
16 Miles WNW Covington Mill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 12 by midnight. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 24. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE