Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-10°F (-23°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill-19°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16 Lon: -104.82 Elev: 6158ft.
3 Miles WNW South Greeley WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -20. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -15. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -15. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -15. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of light snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Laramie County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE