Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 31 G 41 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16 Lon: -104.82 Elev: 6158ft.
3 Miles WNW South Greeley WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy blowing snow before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Windy, with a west wind 30 to 35 mph decreasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -5. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values as low as -5. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Laramie County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE