Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 22 G 29 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16°N Lon: 104.82°W Elev: 6158ft.
3 Miles WNW South Greeley WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Laramie County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE