Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
5 Miles NW Mccloud CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain showers. Steady temperature around 33. West southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. West northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE