Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 21 MPH
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Trinity Center Airport (KO86)
Lat: 40.9828 Lon: -122.6937 Elev: 2390ft.
15 Miles W Mt Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a northeast wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 26 by 3am. Northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE