Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
7 Miles NNW Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 7 to 15 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming east northeast 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE