Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
17 Miles NE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light east wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE