Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.499750 Lon: -123.369167 Elev: 1144ft.
15 Miles ESE Cave Junction OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Light north wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light northeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE