Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972 Lon: -121.138056 Elev: 4950ft.
13 Miles SE Bonanza OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 34. Wind chill values as low as -1. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE