Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
8 Miles S Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 53. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 40. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 46. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers before 10pm, then rain and snow showers. Low around 31. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE