Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in portions of the Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall for one more day. Isolated locations could receive 1-2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday. The areal coverage of these storms should be less than previous days.
Read More... Humidity67% Wind SpeedSSW 5 MPH Barometer29.92 in (1012.0 mb) Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
8 Miles S Ashland OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 11 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Rain and snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Friday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.