Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.39 in (1031.1 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111 Lon: -122.87222 Elev: 1329ft.
8 Miles S Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. South southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE