Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -72.53 Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Snow showers and sleet, mainly after 1am. Patchy fog between 1am and 2am. Low around 27. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Rain showers, snow showers, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all rain after 11am. High near 38. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 9pm, then a slight chance of snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers between 8am and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE